Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading PS6

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im trying to reinstall PS6 on clean computer and having a really hard time on adobe site trying to find help. It seems like everything is made for PS CC and I cant find instructions for how to download PS6. I have serialnumber of course. But every attemp I make to find instructions pu me in a loop on the website.

Is ther anyone who cn help?

/Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't sell Photoshop CS6 anymore. You need to contact Adobe directly to sort this out (maybe an Adobe employee visiting here will intercede).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Google Photoshop version 6 download you get a bunch of hits but none that I see are for the Adobe website. Version 6 of PS came out in 2000. That is 17 years ago. If you owned a copy of PS V6 then you had a CD of it (I do). The only things available on the Adobe download site for V6 are updates to the program. To my knowledge the full program was never available as a download even back in 2000 or any year after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to download PS6 (Photoshop 6.0), 17 years old, you are out of luck. Install it from your original disks.

If you meant Photoshop CS6, it's a different story. Provided you have a retail copy, you can download it from Adobe - but you have to use the correct name to find it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, what I have is Photoshop CS6 not PS version 6.

I downloaded it 2013 from Adobe but can't find it now.

/Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines