• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethered shooting in Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having an issue trying to shoot tethered to my PC for a while now. i have tried calling tech support I've tried different bodies and everything. for some reason anything newer than Lightroom 5.7 i cant shoot tethered. this is even with the new update for 3.12.17, i just tried it and it didn't work if anyone has any help please let me know.

PC: acer aspire v nitro

Gear: Canon 70D, Canon 6D (i updated the firmware on both bodies because it was said that could be the cause)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crawfordcade,

Could you please take a look at this article Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom , follow the steps mentioned and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried that when I first tried tethered shooting and made sure all of those steps were completed. After all of those were done I got to step 14 and i was instructed to revert back to Lightroom 5.7 where the tethereal shooting last worked. I thought the new update would fix the issue so I was eager to install and try the tethered shooting and was sadly let down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the latest version of Lightroom 6.9?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines