Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

external link don't open in a new tab

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Why my links to an external website doesn't open a new tab ? The links work well but they open on the same tab. I thought that Muse managed external links to a new tab by default.

Thank you per advance for your help.

Seb

(Sorry if I write some mistakes, I don't speak english perfectly)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

When you have selected the linking object, did you click onto the word "Hyperlinks" in front of the hyperlink drop down menu? There you can configure the behaviour of links.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have selected the linking object, did you click onto the word "Hyperlinks" in front of the hyperlink drop down menu? There you can configure the behaviour of links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank so much Günter. I never saw this option box. Bad research from my part. Thanks again !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind! Sometimes I doubt, if it is really best practice to built these kind of "hyperlinkish" commands into an application GUI. I wonder, if someone noticed, that even the "b", "h", "w", "h" labels are linking to a configuration panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about understanding, are you talking about "h1", "h2", ...and some images properties that we can had with right clic ? Or i miss something else ?

I imagine you're right, the best way is certainly learning how to code, or work with develloper but in this case (my current situation) Muse is just perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, no ! Excuse me for being so unclear! I was thinking about something completely different:

Look at this:

Screen.jpg

I just wondered, how many Muse users are aware, that clicking the labels, which I marked, opens corresponding configuration panels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It`s very late now (or very early), I must check this. Never thought about that. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah ok, I understand. That's why this forum and people like you are so important.

For my part, I was aware about that, that why I felt a bit disappointed to have missed the hyperlink options.

I thank you again for your quick and effective help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines