• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom looks different

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am brand new to Lightroom.  I got it a week ago.  I used it last weekend with little trouble.  Then I tried to use it again yesterday, and it actually looks different than when I used it a week ago.  I tried to watch the Adobe who to videos, but they didn't help because Lightroom looked like it did for me last week not what mine looks like now.  Can anyone help to switch my LIghtroom back to what I had?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot that shows us how it looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a screen shot of what you are seeing on your screen. LR has looked basically the same for 10 years. At least on my system it has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A screenshot is needed to see what it looks like. But just a hunch, on the sides, top and bottom of the window are arrow's click on them and it will hide and show the individual panels on that side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines