• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. [Unable to open Olympus OMD M1 Mk II Raw files in Lightroom CC]

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help.   I cannot get Lightroom to open up Olympus Raw Files (ORF) from my Olympus OMD M1Mkii .  As far as I can tell, I believe my Lightroom CC is up to date.

I can open the ORF in Bridge, but not in Lightroom or Photoshop.   Any suggestions????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

I'm grateful tha Adobe phone assistance (855) 467-7161 helped me to uninstall my old version of LR and download the newest version (2015.9).   Now I can readily bring ORF raw files into Lightroom!!!!
Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That camera requires Lightroom CC 2015.9, which is the latest release.  Go to your help menu in Lightroom and report the exact version that you have installed. I suspect that you are probably not completely up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct....My Lightroom version is 2015.7.   For some reason, I am not able to update my LR version on my own, so I am working with Adobe to enable the update to be installed.    I will reply once that is done later today.   Thanks so much for your help JimHess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm grateful tha Adobe phone assistance (855) 467-7161 helped me to uninstall my old version of LR and download the newest version (2015.9).   Now I can readily bring ORF raw files into Lightroom!!!!
Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines