Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ae will not play back anything

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

Im having some trouble playing back any animations I create. I made a HD 24fps composition and opened up a logo I made in Photoshop in After Effects so i could animate the layers. For example, I keyframed the scale of one of the layers, but when i hit the space bar to play it back to see how it looks, nothing happens, and if i hit the space bar again it goes back a frame. I can view it if i scrub through or export it but thats it.  Any Ideas?

(Both AE and PS are both the 2017 release)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like actual preview settings, cache settings, details about the footage, screenshots and so on. Also read up how to do a classic RAM preview in favor of the new-fangled preview stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like actual preview settings, cache settings, details about the footage, screenshots and so on. Also read up how to do a classic RAM preview in favor of the new-fangled preview stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, Id been restarting my system trying to fix it but never shutting it down completely. After a Full shut down it seemed to come good.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines