Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with sync in develop module

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a video and a derived frame sitting in the library module. Then I take that frame into the develop module and enhance it. I highlight the video clip in the film strip and press 'sync'. Going back to the library module, the enhanced frame is there but when I play the video, the enhancements are not showing. How do I get the video to reflect the changes I have done to the frame?

Lightroom CC - Working with DSLR Video - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

From your settings, create a develop preset. Then, while in the library, use the Quick Develop panel to apply this preset to the video.

Please note that a video can not take over all settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your settings, create a develop preset. Then, while in the library, use the Quick Develop panel to apply this preset to the video.

Please note that a video can not take over all settings.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much F.McLion - what a clever way to solve my problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines