• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has any gotten "Exception:ReferenceError: ExternalObject is undefined" upon opening up Photoshop?

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

I’ll move your question to the Photoshop forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Barb, I apologize. Can you provide me with the link to that? I'm having a difficult time finding that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already moved your question over. You are in the right place. Someone will come along soon to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue. It seems to have something to do with an addon/extension. I don't have the error if I hold shift while launching the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see with my situation, it doesn't happen consistently... so i couldn't really tell if that would help it or not. I'm thinking it has something to do with editing the photo outside of lightroom and then editing it in bridge with the metadata. But like i said, it's random enough that I can't rememebr off the of my head if that is consistent with each case I've had it happen to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines