Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Options selection.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Sorry for my English)
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to modify the selection options when I recuperate a selection with for example the selection mask or by ctrl+clic on the layer.
With the "lasso" I can have a progressive contour or a smoothing.
I would not have smoothing when I use a selection mask.
Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Recuperate a selection... You can make selection better many ways in Photoshop. Photoshop menu select has options to modify selection and transforms selection.  There refine mask, select and mask. add a selection to a layer as a layer mask the use Photoshop filters on that layer mask.  Apply Image..., Calculations...,  Save a selection as an Alpha channel work on the channel with Photoshop tool.  You can always make a selection better you just need to be a good Doctor. On top of that if you are

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recuperate a selection... You can make selection better many ways in Photoshop. Photoshop menu select has options to modify selection and transforms selection.  There refine mask, select and mask. add a selection to a layer as a layer mask the use Photoshop filters on that layer mask.  Apply Image..., Calculations...,  Save a selection as an Alpha channel work on the channel with Photoshop tool.  You can always make a selection better you just need to be a good Doctor. On top of that if you are good artiest Photoshop paint brush in your hands with you  brushes and blend modes you may revive the dead.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines