• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition delete books

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded ADE 4.5 to use with obtaining books from my library. I have downloaded and returned to library the books. The problem is that my ADE shows that I have 35 books in my system. I have highlighted them and have deleted them many times but to no avail. To check I have uninstalled and reinstalled ADE. I have also disconnected the www and still the books keep on showing up on the ADE. Each day that I try to correct the ADE it states that these book are all new.  I have discussed with others and they do not have the answers. It appears that it is somewhere in the ADE software.?

Please advise how to correct this system/problem and due to minimal computer knowledge please provide instruction in detailed simple language..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Uninstall the software, remove the contet of My Digital Edition folder under you Documents and install version 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Digital Edition involved is edition 4.5.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then its the issue of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines