• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Цена на ебу*ий пакет!

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ребят, как справлялись с увеличением цен на пиндосовскую подписку на пакет от креатив клауд?

Годовой пакет с помесячной оплатой для личного использования, ублюдки с 1500 до 3200 повысили

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Hi cao17503349,

I understand that your concern here is the increment in your subscription fee. I would like to inform you that the primary reason for this, could be that your account was on a promotional pricing for a limited duration and which after the completion of this duration has now switched back to the normal pricing.

In order to investigate further on this , please Contact Customer Care .

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cao17503349,

I understand that your concern here is the increment in your subscription fee. I would like to inform you that the primary reason for this, could be that your account was on a promotional pricing for a limited duration and which after the completion of this duration has now switched back to the normal pricing.

In order to investigate further on this , please Contact Customer Care .

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines