(nstead Acrobat® X Pro)

Thank's Christina

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download Acrobat 9 here:

Download Acrobat 8 and Acrobat 9

but, you will need your serial number. You can get your existing numbers from this page:

Adobe ID

If you need the whole set of applications and you have a serial number, you can download from here:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on manually deleting Creative Suite CS of my computer, as I couldn't get rid of it the normal way. I've been through the safe mode, ran as administrator went looking through areas I'd never seen before but I can't get rid of the stuff below. I have a few files left that I can't delete no matter what I do and I'm hoping you can help.   Many thanks!

I have these four fonts that I can't delete and was told they're all short cuts.

This is what I see when I go into the font properties window. 

I have this in an Acrobat folder that I can't rid of

I have this in an Acrobat Reader DC Folder that I need permission from Systems to delete.  I don't know how to get that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you run the CS Cleaner tools with Admin level permissions?  I don't typically remove fonts.  They don't take up much space and I might need them for other projects. 

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

NOTE: You need admin level user to remove files from your system.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.  I need to remove the fonts, as they were downloaded along w/everything else from the Adobe Creative Suite.  I want to download the replacement that's available, but I can't w/the few files I have left.  Anyway, I clicked on the link you provided as administrator but it brings up this window:

It asks to choose a language and no matter what I type, English or the letter next to it, it does nothing when I hit return.  How to proceed?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the leftover folders I have on my computer from the Adobe Creative Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your paid monthly subscription to the Creative Cloud Plan allows you to have older software versions going as far back as  CS6.   However, older versions are not offered on the 7-day trial.  You have to be a paying member to see them in your Creative Cloud desktop ppplication.

2017 (current version)

CS6 (2012)

CC-DesktopApp.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, at least as far as I could see, Acrobat isn't in the list of previous versions, even if you have Acrobat installed. What you described would work well for almost all other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right.  I think older Acrobat versions are a problem for modern operating systems.   After I got used to it, Acrobat DC does everything I need and more.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coincidentally, I was seeking Acrobat 9 a few days ago. It had an ability to export model data, which the later versions don't do. In the end though I discovered it was a Windows only feature, and might not work anymore anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a paid subscription to Creative Cloud.  I'm talking about Adobe Creative Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Creative Cloud forum.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the beginning of my communication I mentioned I was talking about Adobe Create Suite.  I wish you would have mentioned earlier, I would not have wasted my time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you could still get an answer here, though you did add a new question to another discussion, so your question might be hard to find.

If you want to start a new topic based on what you still need to figure out, you could start that topic in this forum:

Creative Suites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I actually couldn't find where you could start another discussion that's why I came in here.  But I see where you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, they don't make it easy to see how to do that! Hopefully you found the Actions menu, where you can create a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines