• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloaded but not downloaded need help ASAP Please

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the version for my mac 10.6 but when I try and open it it wont work. And then when I go to a website it tells me Im missing a plug in... I thought it was flash player.. so thats why I downloaded it. I then proceeded to go to safari preferences and went to security and enabled the blocks and pop up but nothing happened when I went back to the web site I initially got flash player for... any recommendations ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "try and open it it wont work" mean?  What happens (step-by-step details) when you try to open the installer?  What is the name of the installer file you are using?

What website are you trying to visit?   If the website requires Flash Player it'll specify which plugin is required, it shouldn't be a generic 'missing' plugin message.

<edit>  What version of Safari is this on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like when I try to open the file of the flash player after it has already been downloaded it wont open and im trying to visit a web page for my work so that I can work from home. the version of safari is 5.1.10 if I need to update safari how would I do that.. I need this done asap because work would like to me to work from home tomorrow. please help thank you for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the name of the installer file you are downloading?

I am not able to reproduce the behaviour as described.  Using the installer file downloaded from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  After the installer downloads, double-clicking on the DMG file mounts the Disk Image, then double-clicking on the Install Flash Player.app file launches the installer dialog window.

Safari 5.1.10 is the latest Safari version for OS X 10.6.8.  The only way to update to a newer version of Safari is to update the OS to a newer version (if possible).

<edited to fix some typos>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines