• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Collection / Creative Cloud Issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Master Collection (CS) Perpetual in 2015. I was told to also purchase a Creative Cloud subscription.

I later learned that I did not need a CC subscription and cancelled it.

Now, I can’t open Illustrator & access my files.

Adobe  tech support reloaded my Master Collection and told me it would solve the problem.  It did not.   

I was then told to uninstall CC completely and re-install the Master Collection.  A pop up screen told me I could not uninstall CC because CC Applications on my computer require it.  Also very worried I will lose my Illustrator files.

Help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines