Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extending multiple tracks on timeline at once in PS CC 2015.5

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm trying to change the length of multiple tracks at once in the timeline- i use shift to select which tracks I want to extend, but when I try to drag them all, it only drags the one i click on. Here's an example:

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 10.02.07 PM.png

Though they are all selected, i cannot resize them as a whole.

Is the only solution really to drag each and every one individually, or is there another way around this? If there's no solution to this in the 2015.5 version, does anyone know if this problem has been addressed in the latest version of PS?

Any advice would help, thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Hi Eliota,

I'm using Photoshop cc 2017 and I can reproduce it at my end which means that this is an expected behavior. However, you can post this as a feature request by clicking on the link below.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form​

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eliota,

I'm using Photoshop cc 2017 and I can reproduce it at my end which means that this is an expected behavior. However, you can post this as a feature request by clicking on the link below.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form​

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines