• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing flash player by gpo

Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I want to install all versions (3) Flash Player for IExplore, Firefox and Chrome by GPO. I create a polisy on Windows Server 2008 and links on computers. But I noticed that when Windows starts then unistall two versions and install only one version (for example for Chrome). Why? How to install by GPO all 3 versions without uninstall 2 other?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mariuszk35259459​,

Each installer/player is independent of one another.  Installing one player type will not uninstall the other player type.  I suspect there's an issue with your installer script that's not installing all 3 player types.

What os versions are you installing on? 

Please provide the FlashInstall.log file from an impacted system.  The file is saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash.  If the system is a 64-bit system, there's another FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.  Both files are required from a 64-bit system.  Upload the file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded file(s) in your reply.

Are you using the EXE or MSI installers?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a policy on Windows Server 2008 using Group Policy Management. In policy in Computer Configuration\Policies\Software Settings\Software Installation I created 3 installers from msi files (downloaded from adobe) - everyone for another browser. When I restart computer i see that pnly one is installing (NPAPI). I check on Control Panel\Programs and functions and on list of programs is only one - NPAPI. Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please provide the previously requested information.  For the FlashInstall.log files,  If the files are from a 64-bit OS, please append system32 to the file from the C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash directory and syswow64 to the file from the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash directory.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines