• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find Dollar Photo Club expiration date?

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked and looked and can't find the specific date when you will delete my paid Dollar Photo Club credits.  Where can I find this information?  I would like to download my images so I'm not left entirely empty-handed.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Hi johnd59898678

136 DPC credits were migrated last year and you subscribed to the Stock offer for DPC customers.

The 136 DPC credits have been used, so your available credits are from your Stock plan.  Unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active - limit is 120 images.

Please check the FAQ for further details - Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Your DPC credits will expire on 14th March.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Bev.

This answer was particular to Ayapic's account, right? (Because, you know, that's tomorrow...)

I think my credits were more like April 13 or 14. Is there a general way to find out, or will you reply to each customer personally?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rebeccas69942425

Your DPC credits are due to expire on 14th April.

If you buy any Stock subscription within 30 days of expiry, any remaining DPC credits will be re-activated.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I just tried getting answers to this via chat that were not very useful. I have over 90 unused credits that I lost over the weekend. After subscribing, how long does it take for those DPC credits to be re-activated? I subscribed this morning...

Thanks!

Amber

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amber

Please allow 2 weeks for the credits to be reactivated.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have 138 Credits remaining on my Dollar Photo Club Credits. However, if I subscribe to the regular Adobe Stock subscription today, do I retain these credits in my account or are they lost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johnd59898678

136 DPC credits were migrated last year and you subscribed to the Stock offer for DPC customers.

The 136 DPC credits have been used, so your available credits are from your Stock plan.  Unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active - limit is 120 images.

Please check the FAQ for further details - Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverly, thanks for the clarification!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it sure would have been nice to receive some kind of reminder that this was going to happen. I didn't know that they expired and now my credits are just gone. Why did this happen in the first place? I bought those. You can't just take them away without refunding me. If I'd have known they were expiring, I would have found a way to use them.

Are you saying if I subscribe will they come back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hamredesign

Migrated DPC credits were valid for 1 year as stated during the transfer process.

If you subscribe to a Stock plan the credits will be re-instated.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this forum the only way to know when the credits will expire?  If so please tell me when is my going to expire?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi minta26704736

Your credits will expire on 15th April.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a notice today that my DPC credits will expire soon. How do I find out the exact date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a notice today that my DPC credits will expire soon. How do I find out the exact date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reply to post 14 & 15

Hi there

Please contact our support team who will check this for you - https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started