Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Keywords Special Characters

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to use the - sign when keywording?  I am using the export to Smugmug plugin and whenever it exports i loose the - in my website name.  i.e www.xx-yy.com becomes www.xxyy.com.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Apparently the dash or hypen character is removed by Smugmug. See this post for an explanation: Using "dash" character in labels — Digital Grin Photography Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems a little odd.

Mac or Windows? Which version?

Which exact version of Lightroom (x.y.z)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the dash or hypen character is removed by Smugmug. See this post for an explanation: Using "dash" character in labels — Digital Grin Photography Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all, seems the - is used to signify separate words and as such is removed.  Smugmug stated that website address is not required but can be put in the title or captions if needed.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines