• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio De-Sync after import..

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought After FX and am already having problems..

My video audio is way off although the audio is literally synced to the video and if I were to open it in Sony Vegas I would have no problem..

I tried it with a constant framerate, and a variable framerate.

The video I am trying to edit is a downloaded video from a twitch streamer at which the stream was broadcasted at an unstable framerate where most of the time it is stable at about 52 FPS but every once in a while drops to around 40..

No other program ive ever used has had this problem..

Rendering it did not solve it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

AE does not do well with variable frame rates. Use Vegas to produce a constant frame rate file in an intermediate codec (like Cineform, DNxHD, QuickTime with the PNG codec, etc.) and the resulting file should work just fine in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details such as exact footage specs. Throwing around vague generics is not useful to anyone.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AE does not do well with variable frame rates. Use Vegas to produce a constant frame rate file in an intermediate codec (like Cineform, DNxHD, QuickTime with the PNG codec, etc.) and the resulting file should work just fine in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines