• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AfterEffects Output Video File Resizing?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I am creating a Motion Graphic and have been told to use a specific video size in the from of Quicktime. However trying to render the video in 1920x1080 is causing some setting error and as a result it is changing it to 1440x1080 (1.33 PAR)

Can anyone guide me as to correcting this error? I have attached two gyazo links as to what I am seeing;

Gyazo - b9ec153387d3103b71fa2fea1b0db639.png

Gyazo - f2c3036507734483274493d7c32b6e5d.png

Thanks,

T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into your codec options.

Alternatively, choose a different codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please just drag your screenshots to the reply field on this forum or use print screen and paste. I makes it a lot easier for us to help you.

You have chosen to customize your output module settings and have picked a camera format that is 1440 X 1080. Unless you are an expert in video standards, formats and compression you should not be messing with comp settings. If you see custom in a comp or render setting they you have probably done something wrong.

If you are supplying the render to someone else have them specify the format, color and compression settings. If it's for your own use then choose Lossless, or lossless with alpha from the Output Module presets. This will give you a production master of the comp. If you are rendering for delivery either drag your production master to the Adobe Media Encoder or open up your AE comp in the AME and use one of the H.264 presets that matches your comp frame size. The YouTube presets will give you a file that anyone can view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TalenH,

Did you end up solving your issue? Did either of our experts' advice help you? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines