• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloaded but not really working for me

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I need to download Flash Player to work from home for my job. I work at a call center so I will be using this to be on Atmosphere and things like that well I downloaded the Flash Player 24.0 But when I click on it nothing happens. it says it is downloaded so I go back to the webpage that I need to be on for work but it is still telling me "missing plug-in" And when I click on "missing plug-in" it tells me that safari is unable to tell me what plug in it is my supervisors told me that it is Flash Player that I need to download so Im not sure what I can do to fix this is there anyone with any recommendations?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Safari supports Flash Player plugins anymore.  Try using a different browser like Chrome or Firefox.  You will of course need to enable the Flash player plugins in those browsers too.  

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/enable-adobe-flash-player

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mollyanne743

Please don't post the same topic multiple times.  I'm already assisting you at downloaded but not downloaded need help ASAP Please There was a delay in my reply as I wanted to verify something before posting the reply.

@https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy%20OShea

Safari does support Flash Player.  What they have done in Safari 10 is move to a click-to-play model, as have a few other browsers (namely Chrome), however, these browsers still do support Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines