Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to sign in every time I load PSE 15 AND PRE 15

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening

Please could someone help with this question?

I upgraded to PRE 15 and PRE 15 from PRE 12 and PRE 12

When I load PSE/PRE 12 I can just start my projects straight away but every time I load my upgraded PRE/PSE 15 I get the below

I have bought it so its not a free trial so why do I have to sign in EVERY time I log in?

Jilly Lowe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jilly,

Sorry for the trouble here.

I am sending you an email, please reply with asked information.

Regards,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening

I didnt get an email so this question still remains unanswered and I have to sign in to both PSE 15 and PRE 15

Thank you

Jilly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I bought the software, but get a screen telling me the trial version requires a sign in to use it... I already bought it, why do I have to log in every time? I don't need any cloud or account access, it's on my hard drive. I do not want to have to use password everytime I open the program.. How to get rid of log in screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the posting dates, you can see this is an old topic without a lot of action.  In other words, it is not a common problem.  The vast majority never see that screen after the first installation and registration.

You are correct that you should not need to "log in".  It is not a required part of ordinary use.  However, like it or not, due to piracy problems, we have to register software we buy from Adobe and everyone else. 

My guess is that you have a firewall setting, security software or ad blocker that is stopping a complete registration.  You may have to try uninstalling, temporarily halting your security software and reinstalling Premiere Elements. 

Adobe does not provide a "hot line" support service for the Elements products.  However they do provide an online "chat" service that limited installation problems.  The last time I looked for it I found it with a Google search for "Adobe Support".  If you can't find it, post and someone here will help.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i too have this problem did you ever get a resolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines