• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe will not allow me to properly install Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download Premiere Elements for 10 days.  I have spoken with download Support (who is apparently a third party company that couldn't help) and told me to go directly to Adobe.  Even though I download the file to my D drive, it automatically wants to install into my C drive.  My C drive is an SSD, and downloading to that file will cause scratch and damage my computer.  The first time I attempted installation, I didn't even realize that it had downloaded there (as I had downloaded and extracted the files in my D drive), and so I tried to cut and paste into my D drive.  After this, nothing worked.  I have tried re-downloading, but when I get to the install page, the location is grayed out and will not let me choose.  It automatically has C drive.  Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements will only function when installed on your C drive.

But I've no idea why downloading a file causes damage to your computer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines