• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newly installed fonts not recongnized until app relaunch

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, this is my first real day using the Experience Design CC and I have to say it's excellent so far.

I noticed when I install a font via TypeKit, I have to close the application and relaunch the app in order for the font to be recognized. Is this expected behavior? I assume not since this is not the behavior on other CC applications.

Specs

• Windows 10 Pro
  • Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz
  • 64.0 GB RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Driver Version 378.78)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Thanks for trying out XD! It's an area that we're aware of and will fix in the future. If you'd like to be aware, please file this at https://adobexd.uservoice.com.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! The fonts should seamlessly sync without requiring you to restart the program, but it's not unheard of. When you need to shut down and re-open to see the fonts, which program(s) are you using? Is it a third party program that you are experiencing this with, or does it happen with all your software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in my original post, I don't experience this issue with other Adobe CC applications (e.g. Illustrator or Photoshop). All I have open is Visual Studio 2017 and Experience Design CC (Beta).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying out XD! It's an area that we're aware of and will fix in the future. If you'd like to be aware, please file this at https://adobexd.uservoice.com.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Appreciated!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines