Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi Column Blog List Layout

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I have searched through a lot of info and cannot seem to find a good answer for creating a multi column layout for module_blogpostlist. I am proficient in css and html, but not programming. I have used the insert module feature and created a template with no luck building what I need. I can easily build a vertical stack, but cannot figure out how to make it work horizontal. Using flex, I have the following;

<div class="flex col-12">

<div class="flex-auto">column 1</div>

<div class="flex-auto">column 2</div>

<div class="flex-auto">column 3</div>

</div>

The first div sets up a 12 col grid and 'flex auto' uses available space to fit 3 equal columns. Can anyone help me with how to create the programming necessary to inject the module_blogpostlist posts into the 3 column layout and limit the default number of post to display and include pagination?

Thanks in advance. I apologize if this is a duplicate post, I have done a fair amount of research here with no luck. I come in peace and greatly appreciate any guidance.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the css side, are these flex classes actually using flexbox?

If so, you'll likely find this reference quite useful. Particularly the flex-direction, flex-wrap and flex-basis properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Thank you so very much for the reply. I am not having any problems with Flex. The layout displays in 3 columns as expected. The issue is the programming. My question is more focused around how I can get Liquid/programming to display the blog post list items in my 3 column layout and show 'x' amount of posts while also including pagination.

My apologies if I did not accurately describe my issue in post. Again, greatly appreciate the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The blog layout documentation mentions pagination tags.

(Ah, no worries, it's just the way I interpreted "I can easily build a vertical stack, but cannot figure out how to make it work horizontal")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines