• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT: Photoshop CS4 Not Opening After iMac was Reinstalled

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iMac recently had some occasional issues and, in an attempt to fix these problems, I formatted and then reinstalled my computer using iMac. Everything on my computer runs as usual except for my Adobe CS4 Photoshop. At first I got an alert that told me that my licensing wasn't working. After a while, I got a new alert that said that "some application components are missing for the Application directory". It then advised me to reinstall the application. I tried reinstalling Photoshop twice using my discs. I still got the same warning. I tried downloading an archived version of Photoshop CS4 from Adobes website and that didn't work either.

I've read horror stories online about people's Photoshop not working after system updates, and Adobe no longer supports customer service for CS4 (I tried to get some help earlier today). Can anyone help me? I need Photoshop.

Desperately seeking aide. Thank you

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 11.22.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-13 at 8.53.00 PM.png

Message was edited by: JSM (Discussion successfully moved from The Lounge to Photoshop General Discussion)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines