• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets folder is empty

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I would like to know where exactly LR CC 2015 stores development presets. Folder C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Develop Presets\Lightroom Presets is empty but all the presets that came with LR are operating normally. Are there other locations where LR could store these presets ? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

They are built into the program now. Can't be changed or removed. You can use one and change settings then save it as a User Preset.

Those would be stored in that folder under A User Presets subfolder. That is unless you have the option to Store Presets with this Catalog checked in the Location section of the Presets tab in the LR Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are built into the program now. Can't be changed or removed. You can use one and change settings then save it as a User Preset.

Those would be stored in that folder under A User Presets subfolder. That is unless you have the option to Store Presets with this Catalog checked in the Location section of the Presets tab in the LR Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks. I appreciated your prompt and correct answer.You save me a lot of time and frustrations when I was searching for what you could not find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines