• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink to Google map not working. Is there another way to link?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Google map hyperlinks throughout my website GoChandler.net.   I have 'duplicated' a page (Good Time Charli's) and then renamed it 'Hangar 9'. 

Correct address for Good Time Charli's is 6045 W Chandler Blvd.  This reads correctly in the hyperlink box. This shows correctly on the website.

Correct address for Hangar 9 is 980 E Pecos Road. This reads correctly in the hyperlink box. This is incorrect on the website and still refer to the address noted above for Good Time Charli's.

Is there another way to input the hyperlink? THe other hyperlinks with links to external websites and FB pages work fine, it's just with Google maps that I am having this problem.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

If you have duplicated you have duplicated everything, also the code for google maps.

Suggestion 1: delete the google maps and create it new (BTW I didn`t find the maps on your website you mentioned?)

Suggestion 2: go to maps.google.com, search for the right address, put that code into your maps on hangar 9.

Or did I miss something and you don`t have maps on your website?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have duplicated you have duplicated everything, also the code for google maps.

Suggestion 1: delete the google maps and create it new (BTW I didn`t find the maps on your website you mentioned?)

Suggestion 2: go to maps.google.com, search for the right address, put that code into your maps on hangar 9.

Or did I miss something and you don`t have maps on your website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines