• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing color of Layers text labels

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to color code Group labels in the Layers Panel of a calendar I've created.  For example, a certain person can only participate on certain dates.  I enter the name and draw a line through the calendar in a green color for the dates they can participate.  Another person may only participate in a different time period so I enter the name and draw a line in red this time.  Anything pertaining to one person is contracted into a Group in the Layers Panel.  Can I change the color of the Group label text to reflect that it is the color on the calendar?  Color coding the label would be a big help.  Is it possible?

Thanks.

Pjcaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can of course set a layer color in the layers panel, but this is not in any way connected to the actual visuals nor does it automatically regroup stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 7.30.53 AM.png

Thanks, Mylenium, but I don't think I made my question very clear.  In the attached image, you can see the color of the name and the line in green on the calendar (this is simply a screen cap of a Mac Calendar converted to a jpeg).  In the Layers panel at lower right, I want to collapse the Alexandra B Group into a smaller layer, then change the color of the Alexandra B Layer test to that same green color.  If it is possible to do that, I don't know how to do so.  Hope that makes more sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant "text" not "test"....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines