• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am American living abroad, and I can't use Adobe Stock online in English. Help?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an expat in Germany. I can kind of speak German, but just for everyday life- not for managing accounts. When I log into Adobe Stock photos online, everything is in German. There is no option on the page to change the language to English. So then I'll click on my profile (top right), and everything switches to English. Adobe has my main language saved as English in my profile. Then I go back to the Stock site, and it's in German again. Is there something that I'm missing? Can I fix this? Please help!

Sidenote: I know I can use Google translate on the page. I don't like doing this, because 1.) I shouldn't have to- my main language is English, and 2.) If you hover over a word for .0012 seconds before clicking, Google will show the original translation, and then you can't click it. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it is frustrating. Will this happen when I go to Croatia and Greece in a couple of months? Because I can't read in those languages AT ALL.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

There was no option to change the region... It wouldn't let me click on "Deutschland".

BUT I just removed the "/de" part of the URL, and the site reloaded in English! Weird, but easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SF,

Even though the site is in German you can search for English words. If you scroll to the bottom of the Adobe Stock home page there is a link at the bottom that will allow you to change the region. You can choose United States or any other English speaking country and the site will display in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no option to change the region... It wouldn't let me click on "Deutschland".

BUT I just removed the "/de" part of the URL, and the site reloaded in English! Weird, but easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SF,

Yes that is another way to change it. Here's what I meant by using the change region feature at the bottom of the page. You wouldn't want to choose Deutschland to see English, you would choose an English speaking nation/region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started