• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Failed Error

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to download Adobe premiere Elements 15 on a trial before I buy. I get an error message saying my install failed.

It says the error summary might help identify the issue, when I click the link the webpage opens but doesn't load. I have

re-booted my computer, I have shut off my virus protection and malware programs. I login to the download program, it does

everything until the error screen. How do I fix this problem, would love to text out this program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a 64 bit operating system?

If Windows 7, is Service Pack 1 installed?

What, exactly, does the error message say?

What are your computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Windows OS) Please check if you have Avast antivirus installed on your machine, if so, please disable all avast services and then run the installation.

Also, before running installation make sure that there are no components for Premiere Elements program already installed by getting to Program and features> uninstall a program.

Please reply if it is a mac OSX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines