• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desktop Won't Open

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen some trouble shooting related to the creative cloud sign in/sign out issues with Light room.

I have the desktop version. Was working previously. Now It won't open, it's trying but never finishes. No creative cloud. I've reinstalled lightroom. Restarted computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Matte,

Please provide us some more information:-

• Version of Lightroom in use.
  • Operating system and version.

Also, Take a look at this article Lightroom doesn't launch or closes automatically after splash screen and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matte,

Please provide us some more information:-

• Version of Lightroom in use.
  • Operating system and version.

Also, Take a look at this article Lightroom doesn't launch or closes automatically after splash screen and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using your link I was able to rename SLCache but not SlStore. This allowed me to login into Adobe (previously I was not prompted to do this) and the program is opening. Thank you.

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know it is working fine now.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, using Lightroom for the desktop (version 6) on an iMac with MacOS Big Sur (version 11.6.7).  I have tried logging out of Creative Cloud and logging in again, without success, and SLCache and SLStore don't exist on the system. Lightroom briefly opens, a window appears telling me to upgrade Adobe Application Manager, and then the opening window of Lightroom immediately disappears.  Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up date The Adobe Application Manager on your desktop.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe tells me that the AAM has been replaced with Creative Cloud - I've searched for AAM on the Adobe Site and can't find any download for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines