• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions won't accept books

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a couple of issues when trying to download books from the local library and getting them onto my Kobo touch.  Things were working fine until a couple of weeks ago when I started to have these issues.  When trying to borrow a book from the library and putting it into Adobe Digital Editions 3 (I have tried all the other versions of Adobe Digital Editions too and they are all coming up with the same error message) it tells me that my network is on the wrong path. (See image attached)

I can't understand this because I have changed nothing on my computer.  I have some library books that were previously in ADE before this happened. when I try to bring them into Kobo I get an error message that I do not have the rights to copy.  I have activated my Adobe ID both on ADE and the Kobo.  They appear to be using the same ID. I have tried deactivating and reactivating on both as well. I have even tried creating a new adobe id account. Nothing is solving this. I have contacted KOBO, they can't help.  Hopefully someone here will assist. Adobe error2.JPGAdobe Error.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines