• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 quitting AND losing saves

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last week I've twice had Photoshop CC 2017 quit unexpectedly—an annoying but not too strange of a problem.

When I reopened my file, however, I noticed that that the last 10 minutes' worth of work was completely gone, despite having saved the document at least 5 times during that period.

Has anyone had this happen?? If so, what can I do to fix this "losing saved work" problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

I know that with autosave on, upon re-launching after a crash, Photoshop should also open the last autosave. Never heard of a file that was saved manually not keeping what was saved. Let us know if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system? Do you have the automatic save feature on under Edit (Photoshop on Mac) > Preferences > File Handling > File Saving Options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt reply! We do have autosave on, but we're now changing it from every 10 minutes to more often. Currently running Mac OS X 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that with autosave on, upon re-launching after a crash, Photoshop should also open the last autosave. Never heard of a file that was saved manually not keeping what was saved. Let us know if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, really! It's bizarre, but it's happened twice this week. Will let you know if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines