• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to be able to read my reports much as I would the printed edition or a book, with pages side by side in landscape mode, but can't see where to do this.

I'd also like to be able to zoom in but this also seems to be lacking.

Thoughts?

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quaetapo,

We really apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The functionality you are looking for is currently not available for the mobile application.

However, you can change the reading mode on desktop application of Adobe Reader.

Launch Reader> View> Page display> Two page view.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for this function if it is available on iOS until I found this post and the reply to it, that made to double check before reply. I want to mention that I have iOS tablet and Android tablet and using the adobe reader apps on both of them. I see that this function (view of two pages) is available in android apps, but not in iOS apps. So I do not think that such function is not available for mobile application. I am hoping that more of “equal” effort should be spend when developing a function on android make it also on iOS and vise versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you advise when this function will available to the iOS users Please.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe generally does not pre-announce new features. Sorry!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and I would understand that. I hope there will an attention for such demand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm looking for it too. Glaring omission on iPad interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's disappointing to see, that still 2 years later, such feature has not yet been introduced in iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this glaring omission be added to Adobe Reader on the iPad? You can't read a traditional magazine format PDF on an iPad in lieu of this, yet you can everywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Currently, the feature is not available in the Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile device.

However, you may raise a feature request for this by filling this form https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That holds true for Adobe reader for Mac. But none such option is available for iPad version. Thoughts to that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.

"Adobe generally does not pre-announce new features. Sorry!" - two years later, it makes it sound like this was never a feature in the pipeline in the first place. I think a new announcement by an Adobe employee is due.

Also looking for this feature on iPad. Seems like an easy to implement feature seeing that it's already implemented in other versions. Also long overdue now that iPads and other tablets are becoming more common in business environments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is absolutely not where product feature announcements are made. Nor is the venue for requesting product features; it is not monitored by anyone who makes product decisions. Go to https://acrobat.uservoice.com/ to enter your requests, choosing the appropriate platform (I assume iOS for this thread).

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines