• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I Achieve this effect?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a hard time matching this kind of effect at 09s. I know it's not a simple wipe and haven't been able to match it in the presets.

Don't even really know what to call it.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a stock transition. If you break it down there are simulated TV scan lines + distortion + movement from left to right + a wipe.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.32.46 AM.png

Tools you could use would be the Venetian Blinds Transition to create the scan lines then a gradient to be used as a Displacement map to move the scan lines from left to right combined with a track matte to revel the graphic a line at a time, then Mesh warp on an adjustment layer to give the graphic a curvy look.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.58.53 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having a bit of trouble with this. Do you think you could walk me through it? I've gotten the venetian binds for the scan lines but cant figure out the animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey MarcoC,

Are you still having trouble creating this effect? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines