Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC bei Pfadansicht sehr langsam & ruckelig

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

mein Illustrator CC ist in der Pfadansicht sehr langsam und ruckelig. Bewegen und zoomen ist besonders ruckelig in der Pfadansicht. In der GPU-Vorschau geht es eigentlich. Habe auch mit ganz simpler, kleiner Datei probiert ( nur zwei Quadrate). Das Problem ist erst seitdem ich einen neuen iMac mit 5K Retina habe. Hab 32GB RAM , vom Gerät her alles aursreichend.

Weiß jemand woran das liegen könnte und wie ich das behebe?

Vom Gefühl her war ja fast CS4 schneller mit zu arbeiten in der Pfadansicht, aich bei komplexen datein mit vielen Pfaden usw.

Bitte um Hilfe!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi christianm58250237,

I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care for further investigation on this and you will be helped with this 5K retina screen issue as well.

Please log in to the above link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christianm58250237,

I understand that your Illustrator app is running very slow. Please refer the below links.

Adobe application slow performance on Mac OS

Illustrator CC 2015 Super Slow

Please let us know if this works or if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.

I changed the option on Illustrator to open in low resolution.

Indeed the lagging while working in path view is now much faster, but the crisp resolution on my 5K Retina screen is now

gone.

Is there any other option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi christianm58250237,

I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care for further investigation on this and you will be helped with this 5K retina screen issue as well.

Please log in to the above link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines