• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move my Pattern Brushes into CC Brushes Library to use in Illustrator Draw

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very annoying. As a Adobe interface, there should simply be a tutorial on how to add Pattern Brushes and any other Brush you make in Illustrator and move it into Adobe Creative Cloud under Brushes so I can simply use in Illustrator Draw. I do not want or like the Capture feature as you can only work off of a camera which I find is very irritating. I like to work on the go and I am fast becoming disappointed with the cloud not living up to standards. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hi Kira,

Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. You can certainly request it as a feature here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kira,

Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. You can certainly request it as a feature here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines