• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Patient Assistance 123 -How to Import animated Photoshop file into Premiere Pro ?

Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I posted in the Premiere Pro section about the problem I have:

I have animation, made with After Effects, or something else, exported as a *.png sequence, or a *.mov file, both with transparency. When I import that sequence directly in Premiere Pro, it plays smoothly. When I import that particular animation into Photoshop, and create timeline, It also plays without problem. But, and this is a BIG BUT: when I save that Photoshop file as a *.PSD, then import into Premiere Pro, it won't play animation. It's stuck in the frame where the CTI on the Photoshop timeline was in the moment of saving that particular file...

Any Ideas???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

You need to render out to a video file format from Photoshop rather than revert back to an image sequence.    Use whatever format that you intend to use for the final render if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to render out to a video file format from Photoshop rather than revert back to an image sequence.    Use whatever format that you intend to use for the final render if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what Trevor said
If you don't know your final video format you can, after editing in Photoshop, use  Render Video from Photoshop and render as an Image sequence and import that sequence to Premiere in the same way as you did from After Effects

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines