• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where exactly must I use a credit? Its not clear.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a blog that hosts editorial content. When I use an image here, I will add the standard Adobe image credit.

I also have the main company website which has teasers that point to my blog post (on a different site.) The teasers consist of image + headline + 2 sentences explaining what the article is about. It clicks through to the main content on the blog site.

The Adobe guidelines for photographer credit are:

We require a photo credit to be added only when using the image in an editorial article or for social media.

My company website is not an editorial article (it is a teaser that points to an editorial article) and it's not social media. Do I need to add an image credit, or will the image credit on the article itself suffice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi Tan,

I would advise you to give the photo credits in the same format as mentioned for the social media usage.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tan,

I would advise you to give the photo credits in the same format as mentioned for the social media usage.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started