• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2017 crashes with Keylight

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue for me since 2017 came out. They did the patch for 14.1 yet still the program crashes when I have a bunch of footage that needs to use Keylight. I dont know about anyone else but I use Keylight in all of my projects. Please come up with a fix for it soon. Does anyone else have this issue? So far 2015.2 (13.7.1.6) is the only stable version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash when you use a production codec instead of long-gop compression codecs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Keylight.jpgThis is the event log for the error. It clearly states its the KeylightPro.AEX plugin that is crashing. I am using the same .MXF file I have been using for a couple of years now and never had an issue until 2017. This needs to be addressed please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fuzzy34,

What is the exact source media? Which camera did it come from? Can you give us details about the computer you are using?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fuzzy34  wrote

... I use Keylight in all of my projects.

What kind of footage are you keying?  Media Container & codec?  Personally, I know that if I use highly-compressed footage, I'm in for a crap shoot.  Better to transcode right off the bat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines