• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop created art is pixelated

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my files are very pixelated. It is not art that was ingested these are files created to size in photoshop. For example items as simple as typed text is coming out pixelated. I have not changed settings and don't what would cause this. Please offer suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post an image and a screenshot of the same image in Photoshop taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the Type Layers’ settings?

typeLayerSettings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blacksword 12pt sharp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blacksword 12pt sharp

Please see the screenshot to see which setting I meant in particular.

Please also post the actual image itself and not just the screenshot, which does not seem to display noteworthy problems to me by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

200%.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100%.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​Sample.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am submitting this art to a printer and they do not want to print it. They are saying if they print it they don't want to be responsible for the quality because it looks low DPI to them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Printing type as a pixel halftone image is a bad idea and you should rather create layouts that incorporate text and graphic elements in a proper layout application and provide a vector pdf to the printer.

But you can also save a pdf from Photoshop that maintains type (so long as no faux styles are involved) and vector output.

In my opinion you should provide this one as pure black and not CMYK-black, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines