Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 imports not all pictures

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom CC 2015.9 on Windows 10

The files are on my Computer or on an extern hard disc (I tried both). When I import the files in my lightroom catalog, at the first step lightroom shows all files, but if I start the Import, lightroom imports sometimes no image, sometimes 2 images, sometimes 3, somtimes 5, sometimes 25. At every import it is an other quantity.

In the folder are .nef, .rw2, .jpg. I also tried it with only .nef

It is a horror, because I have to import about 2 thousend files, I hope somebody can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Lightroom preferences, have you checked the option to treat JPEG images next to raw files as separate images? If that option is not checked then Lightroom will not import the JPEG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it, but it didn´t help. In some folders are only .nef and lightroom imports nothing or only a few files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds to me like you have previously imported the images. Is that correct?

If you have indeed previously imported the images, they would show up as "greyed out" images in the import dialog box. Do they? The default behavior of Lightroom is to not import a photo a 2nd time, and there is no reason to import the photos a 2nd time, in fact this is not normally a good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds to me like you have previously imported the images. Is that correct?

If you have indeed previously imported the images, they would show up as "greyed out" images in the import dialog box. Do they? The default behavior of Lightroom is to not import a photo a 2nd time, and there is no reason to import the photos a 2nd time, in fact this is not normally a good idea.

No, the files are not previously imported. This are new files and lightroom shows me always only the new files, which are not imported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines