• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Freezes Editing Imported Images

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a great workflow going with Lightroom Mobile my Canon 5D Mark 3 and instagram. A few days ago I updated the app and now I can no longer import and edit images on Lightroom Mobile. What is going on? Is anyone else having this problem? Please fix!

iphone 6s OS is up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

It's all good now. It was the syncing function. I leave it off but when I updated the app it got turned on. I really think the default on the mobile app should be SYNCING OFF all of the time unless the user chooses to sync. It freezes the whole app especially when traveling or trying to use it with out wifi or a connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tmptmptmp,

Please provide us some more information.

• Version of Lightroom mobile app
  • iOS version on your iPhone.
  • A little bit about your workflow.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's all good now. It was the syncing function. I leave it off but when I updated the app it got turned on. I really think the default on the mobile app should be SYNCING OFF all of the time unless the user chooses to sync. It freezes the whole app especially when traveling or trying to use it with out wifi or a connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines