• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing/moving clips in a sequence at sub-frame accuracy

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, anyone got a workaround using supported or unsupported APIs to place or move a clip in a sequence using seconds or ticks instead of timecode?  Working with audio files and need to place items very accurately on the timeline.

1st try: Got clip placement working but can only give times in TC ie snapped to frames

2nd try:  Can set the CTI using ticks which is great, can omit a start time when placing a clip which uses the current CTI, BUT the placed clip time still snaps to frames .

3rd try: Call a Powershell script which "presses" the "," key which accurately inserts a clip to the current CTI, but can't change the track targeting programmatically so has limited use besides the obvious hackz.

PS: This is all while "Show Audio Time Units" is active for the sequence.

PPS: I've tried the alignToVideo = false option of the insert function and doesn't  seem to do anything

Any help is appreciated.

TNKS!

G

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Geordie, please send me a script, and the steps you're following, above.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geordie, please send me a script, and the steps you're following, above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruce, NP I'll email you a test script as the panel project is pretty complicated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines