• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple Contact Form not sending any emails

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Email to: address is the same domain as my website, e.g. @Dodo.com. I get all green when I run the /scripts/form_check.php check. My web host is a Linux FTP server at GoDaddy.com, and I verified that PHP is running and Email Form information contains my domain email address.

Still, I receive no emails from my online form. I've even tried adding a secondary email address to the form using my personal gmail account. Still nothing. My domain email account works fine otherwise, and I do successfully receive form emails from my dudamobile mobile website.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi Mike,

I suggest going through the solutions in Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers and see if any of that helps you.

If you still need help, contact us Contact Customer Care  for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

I suggest going through the solutions in Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers and see if any of that helps you.

If you still need help, contact us Contact Customer Care  for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through this page already. In fact, I even made references to checking PHP and the PHP script on my server.

Everything checks out fine. I am using a GoDaddy hosted email account.

Mike Hurd mhurd07@gmail.com Http://mikeswebpad.info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case,  I suggest getting in touch with us using the link I provided above.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines