Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different between annual commitment and annual subsciption

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking to get a monthly subscription program that I can cancel when I want to.

I see two plans that allow cancellation in first month. I have three questions:

i) Can I cancel after first month?

ii) What is the difference between Annual Commitment and Annual Subscription written in either one of these plans!?
iii) Finally, will I be charged per month or annually?

Please help!
Thank you,
Waqas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi WK,

"Annual commitment" and "annual subscription" mean the same thing. If you sign up for one of those plans you are signing up for a year, but will be billed monthly. The plans that do not say "annual commitment" or "annual subscription" can be cancelled at any time with no penalty. The plans with the first month free banners are free the first month and you have to cancel before thirty days are up or you will be locked into the annual subscription.

I hope this is helpful to you; please let us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi WK,

"Annual commitment" and "annual subscription" mean the same thing. If you sign up for one of those plans you are signing up for a year, but will be billed monthly. The plans that do not say "annual commitment" or "annual subscription" can be cancelled at any time with no penalty. The plans with the first month free banners are free the first month and you have to cancel before thirty days are up or you will be locked into the annual subscription.

I hope this is helpful to you; please let us know if you have further questions.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started