• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop won't download properly

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to click on Photoshop's installation button, it shows the 0% going all the way to 99% in the matters of seconds.Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.27.17 PM.png

Once it looks like the picture above, it changes into the picture down below

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.27.22 PM.png

Because then it finishes after 5 seconds and says "Open" and when you press "Open" it goes back into "Find additional apps"

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.27.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 10.27.36 PM.png

I don't know what to do; this has been happening for weeks and I still can't download it at all.

Help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

The 0 to 99 part is probably because it's already downloaded and waiting in a temp directory. So there's nothing new to download.

But then some final part of the installation fails and prevents it from opening.

If this was me, and in the absence of any specific error messages or additional information, I'd run the CC cleaner tool here, to make a fresh start. Do any routine maintenance you can think of on your system, before trying a second time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 0 to 99 part is probably because it's already downloaded and waiting in a temp directory. So there's nothing new to download.

But then some final part of the installation fails and prevents it from opening.

If this was me, and in the absence of any specific error messages or additional information, I'd run the CC cleaner tool here, to make a fresh start. Do any routine maintenance you can think of on your system, before trying a second time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late response but thank you. I've done the required steps and Photoshop is now downloading properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines