• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Profile Issue in Lightroom on my Mac

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I enable profile corrections for photos shot in RAW with my Sony a6000 (in Develop mode) the lens profile comes up with only one profile which is not the correct lens. I've checked my resource folder and the correct profile is in there. Why can't I get it to come up as an option in the Lens Corrections pane? How can I correct this? Is it a preference file that needs to be reset? Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi edrickvb

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Take a look at this article http://lightroomkillertips.com/what-to-do-when-lightroom-cant-find-your-lens-profile/ and let us know if that helps.

Here's a similar discussion Wrong lens being detected in Lens Correction in LR

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edrickvb

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Take a look at this article http://lightroomkillertips.com/what-to-do-when-lightroom-cant-find-your-lens-profile/ and let us know if that helps.

Here's a similar discussion Wrong lens being detected in Lens Correction in LR

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick response Akash. The issue had been that when I chose Sony for the camera make it automatically showed only one option for the lens profile, which was not the right lens. However I realized after reading the articles that a few of my photos were accidentally shot as jpegs. The RAW files work correctly - the full list of lens profiles is there. One more reason why I should stick with RAW! All set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines