• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop the wipes of Autosaved data in CC 2017

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im really sick of the way this is acting and I dont know why they changed it. Im sick of losing files to crashes or forced shutdown.

Ive been made aware that rather obnoxiously, that CC 2017 automatically deletes autosaved files if you close the program instead of it crashing. My computer forced an update and restart and annoyingly, I cannot find the autorecovered files anywhere, not even in app data. Im really upset at always having to restart when things closed for whatever reason when in previous versions, things would be recovered no matter how it was closed. Is there a way to stop the wipes of autorecovered files no matter how CC 2017 is closed? Im really wanting it to be how it was before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describing your anger doesn't help.

Describing ...

• the operating system
  • programs of the CC suite you are experienced the problem with
  • the possibly existing special configurations of your network, NAS, RAID ...
  • possibly made new hardware or software installations and configurations

will surely speed up the appearance of help

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The operating system is Windows 10. I pretty plainly say Photoshop CC 2017. I dont know about any special network configurations. Nothing was really changed for hardware or software in recent history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines